- Apr 10, 2017
Comprehensive set of time-saving tools. With this collection of 40+ professional tools, you can accomplish any task impeccably without errors or delays. It's 15 years of experience with Office development embodied in the perfect code of solutions that work flawlessly on all Excel versions and all datasets.
Simple and intuitive tools
The Ultimate Suite is an excellent set of tools for everyday use. Each add-in solves one of your usual tasks, whether it is removing duplicates or merging data, and it solves the task impeccably. By combining several tools you can easily build a solution for practically any task just as with a Lego set. Your usual tiring, time-consuming and error-prone routines are not a challenge any longer!
Tested by over 100,000 users worldwide
You can work with your Ultimate Suite everywhere - on your home computer or terminal server, in campus, small office or corporate network, no problem! Tens of thousands of users all over the world have already made sure of this.
Supports all Excel versions, from 2003 to 2016
Each version of Microsoft Excel brings new capabilities along with new specificities and issues. We guarantee that your Suite will work faultlessly on any version, from classical Excel 2003 to the most up-to-date Excel 2016 64-bit.
AbleBits Ultimate Suite 2016 Features:
- Ablebits Data tab - professional tools for data management
- Ablebits Utilities tab contains tools that simplify daily tasks
- Ablebits Quick Tools tab is full of useful one-click utilities
- Combine two tables by common columns.
- Merge several cells, rows or columns into one.
- Consolidate multiple worksheets.
- Join data from duplicate rows into one leaving unique data only.
- Remove duplicate rows in your table.
- Check 2 worksheets for duplicates.
- Find fuzzy matches (similar entries or typos).
- Find (and replace) in all open workbooks at a time, search for values, formula, hyperlinks, etc.
- Find and fix broken links or references to other workbooks.
- Find cells of a particular color or font.
- Find all numbers or dates within a specified range.
- Trim excess spaces.
- Remove unwanted or non-printable characters.
- Change text case.
- Delete empty cells or rows.
- Generate random unique numbers.
- Generate random strings, passwords, dates.
- Shuffle rows, columns or individual cells.
- Get a random sample from a set of your data (e.g. for a lottery).
- Separate a large table into several smaller tables by selected column.
- Split a table into individual card views for each record.
- Spilt full names from one cell into separate cells for first name, last name, salutation and so on.
Supported Excel versions:
Desktop Excel included in Office 365
32-bit and 64-bit
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.