About this release
Release date: April 3, 2018
OS: Windows XP SP3/7/8/8.1/10/Home Server 2011
Not supported: Windows XP x64/Vista
About Acronis True Image 2018
Acronis True Image 2018 is #1 Personal Backup Software for all your important data on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Facebook
Complete Backup & Fast Recovery: Quickly restore your files or entire system at any time
Easy Disk Cloning & Full Image Backup: Just two clicks to start a full disk image backup
Cloud, Local or Hybrid Cloud Backup: Backup locally, to the cloud, or both. It’s your choice
- Full Image Backup: Protect everything to recover anything with an exact replica of your system disk or a selected partition. In the event of data loss, you can easily recover whatever you need – from your full system to an individual file or folder.
- Active Disk Cloning: Migrate all of your PC’s data – operating system, programs, settings, files, etc. – to a larger or faster disk. With Acronis True Image 2018, you can now clone an active Windows system to a local drive or external USB drive without stopping and restarting your system.
- Active Ransomware Protection: Every edition of Acronis True Image comes with Acronis Active Protection, our artificial intelligence and machine learning-based technology that detects and stops ransomware, and automatically reverses its effects. Compatible with all top anti-malware solutions.
- WinPE Media Builder: Easily create boot media so you can recover your system to the same or new hardware. Create a WinPE environment to quickly resolve driver configuration issues. Use the predetermined settings of Simple mode or customize your Media Builder preferences in Advanced mode.
- Converts to Virtual Hard Drive: Test different programs and system settings, or run your system on a virtual machine by converting your full image backups into a virtual hard disk format. You can use all your programs and access files as normal within that virtual system, and you can run it without needing Acronis True Image 2018.
- Backup Activity and Statistics: Manage backups at a glance with a new, visual interface. View the status of backups, file sizes, backup speeds, and number of versions of your backup. You’ll even see color-coded displays of how many photos, videos, music and documents are available to restore.
The download link is a Direct Magnet Link (launches your Torrent client)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.