- Apr 10, 2017
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the web, wirelessly, for free.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer (Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
# Fixed crash issues with some devices.
# Other bug fixes and improvements.
Supported Operation Systems:
- Android 4.0+
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.[/HIDE-REPLY]