- Oct 15, 2017
Malwarebytes (in previous versions - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) - a full-fledged antivirus for Windows operating systems. Against the background of other antivirus products, it stands out because it has not yet been spoiled by marketing "chips" and is developing in terms of the quality of the product itself, if that's the case at all, since antiviruses have ceased their development for a long time. You should understand that no product will save your computer from infection if you thoughtlessly click on all buttons on websites and in programs. But in addition to sound logic and thinking, this antivirus will do just fine.
Detects malware automatically, before it can infect.
Shields vulnerable systems and software from exploit attacks.
Stops ransomware attacks before your data is held hostage.
Malicious website protection
Prevents access to and from known malicious webpages.
Detects and removes malware and advanced threats.
Removes rootkits and repairs the files they damage.
What’s New in Malwarebytes 3.4.4:
- Addressed many other miscellaneous defects
- Improved keyboard navigation & screen readers
- New ability to lock down account and logs
- New advanced Heuristic Engine (Shuriken)
- New anti-exploit and anti-ransomware protection
- New faster scan speeds & quicker Hyper Scans
- New integration with Windows Action Center
- New performance and protective Capability
- New self-protection now enabled by default
- New UI, other bug fixes and improvements.