- Apr 10, 2017
Software Version: 6.3.9600.18376
Bit: the x86-the x64
Official website: the Microsoft
build Author : m0nkrus
Language: English / Russian
Treatment: not required (the installer is already disinfected)
* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher.
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit versions.
* Free space on hard drive: 16 gigabytes (GB) for 32-bit version or 20 GB for 64-bit versions.
* Graphics card: graphics device Microsoft DirectX 9 or later.
* Additional requirements to use certain features.
* To use the touch features require tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
* To access the Windows Store to download and run applications that require an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024x768 pixels.
* To bind the application requires a screen resolution of at least 1366x768.
Very many do not like Windows 8.x due to the fact that users downright imposing tiled interface is clearly excessive in the PC without touchscreen. This also removed the familiar and convenient option as "Start" menu, window transparency, gadgets ... It seems to me that if these shortcomings eliminated developers, hunters use Windows 8.x would be as much more! But, alas, Microsoft has scored a bolt on user expectations. Therefore, we came to the fore third-party vendors, which as best they could "restore the lost." But it turned them with varying degrees of success. And sometimes, alas, like a coffin crafts system. How can you choose? How to pick the best?
Before you build, which in addition to auto-activation, includes all the updates that are available on March 1, 2017, as well as the best, in my opinion, to restore the program menu "Start", the Aero transparency and the possibility to use desktop gadgets. That's why I called the assembly SevenMod - it contains a number of features that were available in Windows 7, but lost in Windows 8.x! Basically, I could go to the modding and more. It would be possible to remove the Ribbon interface from Windows Explorer, you could install a theme, repeats the appearance of Windows 7, you could completely block access to the tiled Metro interface. But why? I see no reason to deprive the Windows 8.1 finally her personality. In front of me there was a problem only give you something that is not from a great mind deprived us of the developers of the system. I hope I did it!
Composition of assembly
The assembly includes 10 Russian and 10 English Windows 8.1 editions for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) core:
- Windows 8.1 Single Room the Language the x86 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Single Room the Language the x86 English
- Windows 8.1 Single Room the Language the x64 Russian
- the Windows 8.1 Single Room the Language the x64 English
- the Windows 8.1 the Core the x86 Russian
- the Windows 8.1 the Core the x86 English
- the Windows 8.1 the Core the x64 Russian
- the Windows 8.1 the Core the x64 English
- the Windows 8.1 Professional, the x86 Russian
- the Windows 8.1 Professional, the x86 English
- the Windows 8.1 Professional, the x64 Russian
- the Windows 8.1 Professional, the x64 English
- the Windows 8.1 Professional, with the WMC the x86 Russian
- the Windows 8.1 Professional, with the WMC the x86 English
- the Windows 8.1 Professional, with the WMC the x64 Russian
- the Windows 8.1 Professional, with the WMC the x64 English
- the Windows 8.1 the Enterprise the x86 Russian
- the Windows 8.1 the Enterprise the x86 English
- the Windows the x64 Russian the Enterprise 8.1
- the Windows 8.1 the Enterprise the x64 English
Some features of the assembly
- The assembly is based on Windows 8.1 distributions posted on MSDN fifteenth day of December, 2014.
- To the Editor Windows 8.1 Professional with WMC amended to enable it distributed in due time free key for Windows Media Center (WMC).
- The assembly of integrated updates available as of March 1, 2017.
- From the list of installed updates excluded spyware updates. They are replaced with special plugs that prevent their installation (the project "caps for non-recommended Windows Updates").
- Includes support for .NET Framework 3.5, and removed from the distribution folder \ Sources \ SXS, where the file to initialize support this package.
- Integrated package of .NET Framework 4.6.2.
- Integrated with Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 Redistributable Package latest versions. To avoid duplicate installations different applications earlier and refocus programs that need these packages libraries to fresh versions, install older versions locked plugs (draft [addon] Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015 Redistributable Package Hybrid).
- Integrated package of DirectX 9.
- Integrated tweaks that add to the context menu items "Copy to folder ...", "Move to folder ...".
- Restored the functionality of the boot menu by pressing the F8 key when the computer starts.
- Built the application Aero Glass 1.4.6 (with addons and ModernFrame UxThemeSignatureBypass), designed to return the Aero transparency and unlock the possibility of installing a third-party themes.
- Built application StartIsBack Plus 1.75, adds "Start" menu.
- Built app Windows Desktop Gadgets Revived 2.0, adds the ability to use Desktop gadgets.
- The System Restore service, run from the installation media and in the restoration of the service that is built into the system itself, the module is integrated Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) 8.1, which greatly expands the possibilities of resuscitation system.
- At an early stage there is a pre-boot setup menu where you can select the capacity of the primary shell, that is how the installer will be used, 32-bit or 64-bit. Because of this, you should not worry that the 64-bit version of the OS can not stand on the RAID, and that its users may be without service recovery system.
- Unavailability of affordable Pre-boot menu, Windows Memory Diagnostic tool (Memtest) eliminated.
- Fixed a feature of Windows 8.1 Installer, because of which in the multilingual assembly, when you run the installation from under the existing system, there was the choice of the installer interface language. In this assembly of such a choice is available.
- Fixed a feature of Windows 8.1 Installer, because of which in the multivariate assembly, when you run the installation from under the existing system, the selection of the installed edition was carried out only by the key input for this edition. In this assembly selection is as usual mouse click on the name in the list of editors.
- With the Enterprise editions, Professional and removed the restriction, because of which at the stage of installation it was impossible to enter the serial number.
- If during installation you will enter a valid license key the selected version of Windows 8.1 in the corresponding field, the system will be activated by this key to a completely legitimate.
- If during the installation you will enter some dummy keys (. See FAQ), then the system will be installed without any kind were activated. This can be useful if you later want to activate keys for 8. the Windows
- If during the installation you will enter a key at all, the system is activated automatically using an activator AAct 3.2 Portable from Ratiborus installing automatic reactivation every 10 days. At the same time, in addition to the "Start" menu shortcut will be added to the activator of the executable file named "KMS-activation". With this activator can be activated not only Windows, but also Office 2010/2013/2016 VL.
- After installation, you will be able to switch the interface language from English to Russian and back standard means Windows 8.1 (except edition Single Language).
- To the Editor Single Language added to the script, allowing users to switch the interface language from Russian to English and back again without loss of license.
- Because with the fact that the co-x86-x64-distribution, but still having on board more than one language, the possibility of installing the system upgrade greatly cut down, it was decided to block the ability to install the update at all. However, if you require the installation of under the existing system, there is an opportunity to initiate a so-called Custom installation. When you run Setup from under an already running 32-bit operating system, it's simple. But to initiate the installation of a 64-bit operating system, you must start it from outside the setup.exe in the root of the media with the distribution, and through setup.exe, which is located in the Sources folder distribution.
- Minor improvements to the installer interface, correcting flaws Microsoft programmers.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.